Friday, December 11, 2009

Last Minute Flake.

If I had to choose one thing in this world I can not stand it would be flakers. I mean its one thing to cancel a date to the movies with some friends but to cancel at the last minute on a photo shoot is a whole different situation.

I been planning another fashion shoot for a month now and its finally around the corner. Within the month I been stressing on equipment, location, the right model, and makeup. And as of last week everything was a go and we where ready for the shoot. I wont get into details but I get a text from my makeup artist saying she can not make it to the shoot due to a xmas party.

So right now I am debating to go ahead with the shoot without a makeup artist or postpone the shoot to next week. Which will give me time to find one.

Inspiration
Photographer: Sylvian Von K

493dda4a66773
 
 
Copyright © jYU|Photos